Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hanging in there...my ID doc had a family emergency Monday, so he's out of the office until Mon after next. Home health in FL was set up by his staff. The home care switched me to an eclipse ball for an IV pump. Same meds, but instead of feeling drunk, now I feel really tired. Tired I think is still better. At least I can almost think straight. I'm sorta back to work. Seeing a few patient's for evaluations and trying to unbury myself from the piles of paperwork. Not easy when I feel so unmotivated. My right upper jaw seems to be much better. I have one weird spot that concerns me and the entire right side of my head is still swelling. This causes a fun stabbing pain in the right side of my head above my ear. I am hopeful that the IV antibiotics will make the other symptoms go away. Also have a dentist appointment set up for Tuesday after next. So next week should just be good. No doctor appts. Can just focus on work and healing.


No comments:

Post a Comment