Friday, November 6, 2015

Ain't That Grand!

As I put in my last post, I was preparing to finally report all 85 incompetent doctors that I have seen to the AMA and write bad, but true reviews about them when I see on the news a doctor suing a patient because of a bad review. So I google it and find that doctors are not only suing for bad reviews, but for complaints to the AMA.

So basically in America, doctors can treat you badly, belittle your legitimate health problems, make inappropriate referrals, or ignore your complaints which could ultimately lead to death and refer you to counseling instead of for appropriate testing and you as the patient and consumer have no recourse...ain't that grand!!!

The patient I mentioned in the last post, died this week...

Had my letter to his doctor in mid-October not have been ignored, it is possible that he could have lived a few months longer. I believe the infection wiped him out..pure negligence. And the reason that I know that he died, someone overheard the doctor talking to someone in the hallway of the hospital, by name. A big HIPAA violation..I called his wife tonight to offer my condolences and it was confirmed.

All actions there completely inexcusable..

No comments:

Post a Comment