Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Enzyme Therapy:

Recently a patient of mine came in telling me about Enzyme Therapy.

This intrigued me, as previously I have been put on liver enzymes (by a holistic provider) for treatment of a gouty, painful issue with my right big toe. I took the enzymes for a few weeks and didn't notice much difference. Due to all of the other supplements that I take, I stopped the liver enzymes.

Several weeks later, I noticed that my toe wasn't hurting any more. I was able to walk and hike over uneven surfaces. The redness around my toe joint had subsided, the lump was smaller (but still present) and my range of motion was pain-free!

I've been taking digestive enzymes for a long time, but despite the problem with my toe had developed. I am convinced now that the liver enzymes were what had relieved me of the toe pain, they just took a while to work and they kept working even after stopping them.

So back on topic, my patient started telling me about enzyme therapy. She recommended that I go to the website http://www.litalee.com/  I did and was further intrigued. The information provided on the site is invaluable.

Unfortunately since I have had to fork over $1300 for a CT Scan that the ENT has still not bothered to follow-up on. Oh yeh and then there was Christmas. I don't have the money in my budget to order the urinalysis test. I'll have to wait a couple more weeks.

My patient; however, recommended that I go a head and start on a comprehensive enzyme supplement recommended to her by Lita Lee. I found the supplement on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Nutra-Completely-Digestion-Vegetarian/dp/B010CAMX02/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1451970370&sr=1-2&keywords=enzyme+complex+nutra

The reviews on the product, speak for it's quality.

I have been using them about 2 weeks, taking 2-3 a day, just before meals. The lump of infected bone that I still have inside my mouth on the upper right is shrinking. I have another lump of bone under my jaw on the left. It also has reduced by at least 30%.  My big toe is further improving. And I have a ganglion cyst on my right wrist that has been there for about 5 years, has shrunk about 50%.

I find this very exciting. It is possible that EVERYTHING that I have been gone through for the last 6 years could have been reversed if I had only been put on a good comprehensive enzyme when I first complained to an oral surgeon about my jaw feeling swollen in the back.

Instead without any x-rays or other diagnostic testing being done, I was told by the oral surgeon, "I don't see anything", completely blown off, allowing for the parasitic infection in my jaw bone to explode to a point that I have now lost 6 perfectly good teeth, had a significant amount of bone from my jaw removed, given up my business and am about $100,000.00 dollars in debt from mostly needless, unhelpful and harmful mainstream medical treatment!!!!!

You see enzymes have the ability to destroy bacteria, parasites, mold, fungus etc etc. Just like when you dump enzymes in your septic system...enzymes eat ...CRAP..and that applies to when they are put in your body to. They have the ability to eat away the bad stuff in the body. That is a very general description, but you should get the idea. And more info is on the website I mentioned above.

Coincidentally, I also have run a crossed another enzyme supplement that is a metabolic enzyme instead of a digestive enzyme. I received my bottle today and am excited about the possible benefits. Metabolic enzymes are taken between meals to help clean up the stuff in the body, that is not supposed to be there.

Enzymes are normally found in our bodies and we literally die without them. By age 27, the body slows down the production of enzymes. We need to restore our enzymes by eating raw foods or taking supplements, but do doctors every tell us this?

For the first time in quite a while, I feel hopeful about a future.

Here is the link for that supplement: http://www.losethebackpain.com/inflammation5.html. There is really good information on this site too! It may appear off topic, but keep scrolling and reading and there is a lot of good information there.

I will let you all know how it goes..

Thanks for reading and may this information help you to have a HAPPY NEW YEAR :D.



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have just come across your blog and your journey sounds very similar (and as expensive and depressing) as my own. I feel your pain : ( How are you doing with the enzymes? Have you tried stuff like hyperbaric oxygen, ozone etc? I catually think that so many things have to be done all at once and it is sadly up to us to put it all together. I have had three lots of surgery (just had the last lot but am not feeling right still) and the whole thing started 15 years ago. I am on very high dose Vitamin C (around 30g a day) and that helps, plus I am going to get some enzymes as that can only help. I would be grateful if you can think of anywaything else. I would say a high raw diet is preferred. I have heard of three people who have cured OM with this so am going to try it. Hope you're in a better place, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - sorry about all the typos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,
    Thanks for your comment. I think that the enzymes have been very helpful. I have tried a few different ones. The most recent actually reduced a Baker's cyst on my wrist that I have had for about 5 years. The cyst is almost gone now. My jaw is doing the best that it has in 8 years. I feel almost normal. I started noticing the most improvements when I started the Natural Nutracuticals - 2 capsules 3x/day with meals. Sold on Amazon: (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010CAMX02/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1). A few months afterwards I started on Dr. Axe's Leaky Gut diet to heal my leaky gut caused by all of the antibiotics that were erroneously given to me. His website is www.DrAxe.com. Per that diet, my food should always be warm. Raw and cold food is very hard on the gut and digestive system. I need to write a post about it. Even smoothies are consumed warm. It also is a high protein diet. It gives me permission to eat my meat and potatos, well rutabegas lol. Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Axe also has a supplement to help with Leaky Gut, that has a lot of good stuff in it. He explains the ingredient on his website. It is a powder that you mix in water. My jaw bone since the OM started is very permeable. I think that this supplement has really helped, because it is absorbed directly into my jaw bone when I drink it. https://store.draxe.com/products/leaky-gut-support

    ReplyDelete