Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's been almost a month since #30 was extracted. The swelling in my face on the right has decreased at least 60% in this time. So much for the oral surgeon who said it wouldn't. Just proves they don't know everything. The pain in my lower jaw has decreased a lot also. Tooth 31 is still bothering me, but I'm trying to ignore it. I went to a continuing education course this weekend and we did a lot of manual therapy techniques to the cervical spine. The swelling in my face appeared to decrease a little more since this class. Manual therapy to this area can improve the lymphatic drainage in the neck area. I think it did. Will continue to work on it myself. Still on Amoxcillin 3000 mg a day + 2000 mg of Probenicid. Will see the ID doc on May 25...


No comments:

Post a Comment