Saturday, May 28, 2011

Thurday, May 26, 2011

I went to see Dr. Gear, DMD, MD in Fort Myers today.  He's the latest of my long line of oral surgeons.  He is different.  He actually appears to care about his patients and schedules follow-up appointments etc.  So anyways..I thought I was going for a consult, but was taken into the "other" room.  The one where extractions are done.  I saw a schedule on the wall with my appt time and ext beside it.  So I was scheduled for an extraction.  It was good though, it eliminated the running around and trying to convince a dentist, endodontist and then an oral surgeon to extract it.  I didn't really want it extracted, but choices are limited and I knew ultimately it was going to happen.  So it was extracted.  Now I'm just playing the waiting game again to see how my body responds.  Hoping that this along with the antibiotics, resolves all the problems I am having in the right lower jaw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment