Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update...

Over the last week my energy took a dive again.  I started seeking out caffeine, which I normally don't consume (other than what's found in chocolate - which is a staple), but I need my energy back.  Then tooth #31 started hurting. 

For at least 3-4 days I managed to stay in denial that anything was wrong again. It hurt when I brushed my teeth.  Then my face started hurting over my mandible when I washed my face.  This morning; however, I woke up with obvious undeniable pain in my right mandible.  I reset the alarm clock and went back to sleep, then finally drug myself out of bed to go to work. 

I saw the ID doctor today too.  I was grateful that the pain kicked in prior to my appointment not right after. He stopped the Probenecid, but kept me on the 3000 mg of Amoxicillin a day.  He called the last oral surgeon I went to and I have an appointment tomorrow morning..   

Ice is my best friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment