Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday 2/4/2011

5 days without antibiotics:  My mouth IS really bothering me.  The infected area tastes weird.  I'm nauseous from the taste.  My throat is really sore and tight on the right and I feel like there's a lump in it.  It's hard to swallow.  My mouth hurts and the lumpy spot in the back is really disturbing me. I'm having the urge to get a potato peeler and gauge out the bad bone (don't worry I won't, but sometimes I think I could core it out like a potato root thing.) Apparently I can't think straight either.  My gums and face are swollen on the right significantly, but yet few people can tell because the swelling is deep in my head.  My ear is starting to hurt again and I've been saying "what", "what"..all day.  I emailed Dr. Brust, the ID doctor to give him and up date and his response still was "well lets see how it is after 2 weeks".  Compazine (for nausea)..would be nice..thank you very much..I doubt I will make it two weeks.. I will probably walk in his office next Tuesday and see if they still want me to wait an entire second week. I'll see..

The throat thing started Tuesday and got worse yesterday.  Today, I tried to eat a banana and it didn't want to go down. 

I remembered that I could take Ibuprofen for the next week. I took some, things got a lot better.  The lump in my throat decreased enough that I was able to swallow and the jaw pain was tolerable enough to work.

I am trying to be positive hoping that the infection will go away.  I have been on antibiotics since the beginning of October and it's February.  May be it will continue to kill off the infection and it will all go away spontaneously like Dr. Brust said it would! However, right now I am on a break from the antibiotics (of course now I know that all those toxic antibiotics weren't getting rid of the infection because the infection was parasitic based, not bacterial). 

No comments:

Post a Comment