Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tues: 2/8/2011 I emailed the ID doc today about my increasing symptoms. Trying to plan my future treatment around my business and snow bird season. Really need another PT in my office at least part-time to cover for me. I have so many marketing events coming up that I want to go to in order to prepare for summer, but then I don't want to go to them because I don't know what I will do with my patient's once someone finally decides to do something to help me. Anyways ID doc says he's going to have to examine me to determine the plan of care and may order more imaging. All imaging has been done while on antibiotics to a degree. I stopped them a few days before the tests, but never for 2 weeks before. Usually 1 week off made me quite ill. (I'm well headed there now). I just keep telling myself that this really is what I have to do in order to have some accurate tests done. I know he is right..it's just hard to have all the infection coming back and undoing the progress I have made by taking the Clindamyacin (which is brutal on the body). Hanging in there for now.....


No comments:

Post a Comment